Monday 13 June 2011

el primero cacharro

This is a blog linked with the 23thingscity project and as such, this is my first post.

I have started other blogs on both wordpress and tumblr in the past so I thought I would try this with the blogspot platform.

My first blog was an attempt to write a library based blog but quickly came to a halt because of a lack of material and is now a repository of things I have written elsewhere, or to help with my Spanish. The second is meant to be an aggregator of things and is an attempt to move away from the omnipresent facebook.

Finally a note on the name: 23cacharricos. In Spanish, a cacharro is a pot, used colloquially in the North of Spain, it is a "thing". Specifically in Aragonés, where the familiar cacharrico, is often used. Hence 23cacharricos.

3 comments:

  1. Very interesting Mr Seddon. I wouldn't mind 23 chorizoes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting to see how you feel the different platforms compare - and which you prefer.

    Rowena 23 Things Team

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovin' the use of 'Omnipresent', and in week 1 too. Marvellous!

    ReplyDelete